Tuesday, July 24, 2007

time= 7.27am,
going to skip my BMGT lecture again.. ~ wee.. so meaning my lesson will onli starts at
1pm...
den why am i here???!!! u should know y.. hehe.. =D

haha... =D

anyway, some updates abt ytd..
ytd POA e-learning, so no lessons for tt day..
did my online poa quiz, n scored 28/40,
didnt do very well, i expect better, esp when i can refer to my notes when doing...
but nvm, it's still a pass.. =D

went to yeo chu kang n waited for him..
his lesson ended late, so i waited for him at de train platform...
got bored, so called jess for directions on how to get to NYP..
haha..
but soon after i hang up, he msged me tt his lesson ended n he's coming.... wooho..
he's in formal wear lei~~ so so so _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .. MUAHAHAH...
proceed to PS, dine at Secret Receipe, walk around for a while n went home..=D



dumb me, i onli realised that i haven do my IAC Spies R Us reflection last night, when we are supposed to submit it by ytd 5pm.. die die..
heck la, later den do.. since i got so much time now.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment