Tuesday, July 10, 2007

hmm, went to lib to print notes with jessica just now~
n know wad, we used up altogether 34 sheets of paper~!!!!
damn waste siah, all print on one side onli..
haiz... jess even say she see liao heart pain ah~

den we went home lo..

i went to ntuc after alighting from de bus 99,
bought a couple of things, n landed myself in stupid situation.
i was hugging my laptop in one hand n carrying 2 heavy n bulky bags of groceries in the other and i dragged myself home..
should have buy less i think, or i could just ask my bro to buy some..
y let myself suffer eh..
haha.. dumbo me..

i'm tired
i'm nt in de mood to do anything now..
but i cant let myself throwing my truancy now..
got to get back to the study mode..
no matter how hard / how unwilling i am..
still have to do it..
haiz.. haiz..

my friend said something similar
: how can u stand it for nt meeting him for so long..

n i wonder how too..
friday.. i'm waiting for it's arrival.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment