Sunday, July 22, 2007

My girl's English really so cham?

Oh well, I did the editing to the recent posts. Nothing else was looked into. Promise. =)

Shes sleeping now, I guess so. They say cute people have cuter faces when they sleep. Now I wonder how she'll look? Hmmmm~~ I wonder... saliva dripping? Snoring away like she didn't sleep for 3 days? Cute

A thousand apologies for those tears shed, could blame me instead of the over-reactive tear glands. =) Hahax. Nevertheless, its over now already, not entirely my fault nor entirely yours. This is a 2 people thing alright.

P.S.
Bystanders that are looking should only look. Save your comments to yourselves, if its bad. =)

Though a bit playful sometimes, still she makes a wonderful lady to me. (Beauty in the eyes of the beholder) =X

Boy shes gonna stomp over to my place tomorrow and take me by the neck like a chicken and exclaim "WHO SAID U COULD POST ON MY BLOG HUH!?" Haaa! I would be half asleep by then.

Alright on to the serious stuff...

Thank you GY for remembering this word I taught you. "Compromise"
Many couples forget this when they get into conflicts and stuff...
Pride gets in their way, hinders their line of thinking.
They fail to remember what lays underneath that layer of pride...
Love.
Lets communicate more alright? So I'll get to know you even better.
So you can listen to more sweet stuff right? Haha, ok i was kidding on that part.

*Don't kill me when u read this* *I love u*

No comments:

Post a Comment