Monday, December 18, 2006

hmm... sometimes my stupid com's really driving me crazy.
i wonder if it's too old for proper functioning or wad, it just loVE to play games with me, especially BAD games!

haha, my com's internet's down for several times le, especially when i'm in need of it, when i feel like blogging, when i'm free. so baddie siah

oh oh...
i na ta mei ban fa eh =(


ytd, when i was at work, i met some unreasonable customers, n they really spoils my day.
so, it was really nv an easy task to work in de service industry, u need to face diff. types of ppl each day. some being friendly n nice, while some nasty n fussy.

hmm... dun really feel like saying out de whole thing, find it quite troublesome de..

so end here ba...

haha...

oh, helena should be in china now le ba...
haha..

happy holiday to her =D

No comments:

Post a Comment