Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hm...

quite many things happen, but i hadn't find de time to post them up here..

so where shall i start ???


heyz...

i think insects love me lots! =x

haha... few days ago at de chalet there, me n de otheres went to de beach to watch sunrise, and on our way of return, a red ant crawled onto my jacket n make its way to my face! YUCKS!!! i can feel it crawling lo, so disgusting.
few days after the chalet, while i was working, de similar incident happened AGAIN!!! for some i dunno reason, i caught another red ant making its way to find face!!! WA!!!! scare me lei.. n oh, last night, while i'm off feom work n walking to de bus stop, an insect was crawling round my neck!!!!!! AH!!!!!! i had caught it but be4 i can have a look on wad it is, it's GONE!!! oops... y do these insects love me so much i wonder?


ok, here's another dumbo thingy i did last night.

i took bus 99 to go home la, then i was reading my newly bought U-Mag and was so engross in it that by de time i looked up to check where was i, i discovered that i had missed my stop long ago, and i was in a place which i had never been to! Oops, worst of all, my ez-link card had onli 40cents lei, which means, i had no money to take bus home. N nor was i willing to spent any money on cab for i had took it once today. so in de end, i decided to continue my ride n wait for de bus to go one round n turn back to my house there.. haha... then after some time, tata, i'm back home safely! =D

haha... think tt's all le ba, lazy n dunno wad to blog le.. hoho.. =D

VioLenCe

No comments:

Post a Comment