Saturday, December 23, 2006

hm... nth much special happen today eh, but yesterday!

haha...

ytd, when i was at break, 1/2hr only, and i was planning to buy bread to eat, cheap n can stop my hungry for a while. then there's this customer of dis fashion sitting at de jap restaurant beside dis fashion. n she invited me to have meal with her! oh my.

at first i wanna reject one. it's X u know, min $4 lei. i poor poor lo. but see her eating alone n wants some1 to accompany n she's been friendly, so i join her lo.

haha...

then we ordered our food, me ate udon, a spicy one. SHIOK ah.. haha.. n she took a set meal i will say, with rice, pieces of oil fried fish n chicken too. haha.. she had kindly offered to treat me, but i rejected. very bad lei, n thick skin i think, to let some1 i dunno treat me meal, cannot ta han lei. so i gave her de money, but she say no. so guess wad i said. haha.. i told her firmly tt, " not good la, i dun care ah, i put de money here(on de table) u can choose to take or leave it here, all i know is i'd already pay for my meals."

hmm, come to think of it now, it's kinda bad lei but i really dun 1 her to pay for me ma, so paiseh lei, haha..

tt's my very first time having meal with a customer, kinda of weird but still enjoyable..

hmm.. it's late in de morning n me have work tml, so i tata, bye bye lo..

*christmas n new yrs coming, n i haven got de time to prepaer cards, oh my.. die die..

n anyone wanna watch Death Note2 or Blood Diamond?? haha..

me feel like watching eh..

Violence

No comments:

Post a Comment