Wednesday, March 26, 2008

somehow i duno wad to update n also was lazy to do updating.
but still i'm here..


hmm, i was late for work for consecutive 2 days, all becoz of my late night slping,
i slpt at 4am or later.
n my mom tot tt i'm suffereing from depression due to this, my insomnia problems.
felt quite speechless when she saw me still using laptop when she's gg for toilet at 4am.
lol


den hm, i think the Butch supervisor at all workplace there seriously hate me ba,
hahaha, she purposely dun want to kept the extra sushi nor let others do it when it's 930pm, when we normally clear it.
DAMN Her la,
i got so seriously irritated by her..
well, i nv really like her be4, due to some FAKO actions done by her, but i felt tt since she dont come n mess with me, so okay lo..
BUT walao eh, now she like purposely de la..
den wait n see lo..
u bastard butch, who cares u are supervisor or nt, better dun come n provoke me! HMPH!

hmm, den went sch for BA subcom, in de end, we planned n carry out a surprise celebration for Erika, whos having Bday at 26March, same as JESSICA
she was quite touch de..
lol...


oh ya, tml the yao's are having cycling session at east coast, but haiz.
me n hui kuoon cant turn up due to subcom thingy.
sad...

next time ba.
anyway, an early wish for jessica.
HAPPY BDAY GAL~


hohoho


i'm tired..

ahhaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment