Monday, December 03, 2007

hm, shall do a little update i suppose..

Thurs 29/11/2007

good job to me~
ahhaa, finally for once i wasn't late for my Micro tutorial.
n know wad, me n jess even volunteered for the micro.
ahhha..
n thousand thanks to jess, for she'd help me lots!!!!
coz i didnt revise a single bit on the micro, n i even dare to volunteer!!!!
heng jess got read thru, n she helped me all de way!!!
love ya~

n so OMG!!
miss koh actually treated us donuts!!!
looks yummy, but ahhaa, it's too sweet for me~
n i'm having stomache after eating it~
n went home to lao sai~
ahhahahaa

okay, blame it on my lousy digestive system.~


Friday 30/11/2007
went to sch for cats n s&w..
n hmm, desmond saw me n look into my eyes..
lol...
so dots siah~
ahhaha..
den i just look away...
dun even know him at all..
hohoho

oh ya, cats is still de same, but my tutor's quite cute i think,
she laugh at things she finds funny n we all are like orh okay~ hohoho
n we decided to sing de peel banana song infront of de whole class next week during presentation..
ahhaha..

oh ya, i simply LOVE JUSTIS LOTS!!!!!
he's so CUTE n funny man~
so MAN also..
n he rmb my NAME!!!!~ woooooooo
if onli he can take more looks at me~
hohohoho...
*madding*

sat 1/12/2007
nth much, working for de whole day
n i bought this maybelline mascara, n i tried it on myself..
gosh, i look so ugly in it.
dunno if i will dare to wear it out one day nt..
lol..
n one more thing, i didnt buy de make up remover for eyes, as many told me tt i just just wash de mascara away with water.
n i tried to wash it away~
OMG!!!!
it cant be washed away!!
i try my normal make up remover, my facial wash, by pulling it, it just cant be remove n my eyes HURTS!!!
n tata, i'm such a smart gal, i tot of my olive oil, i use it to get rid of de mascara..
ahhaha..
finally, de olive oil come to some uses. =)



sun 2/12/2007

working as well, but till 5 pm onli.
den BobbY treated me pastamania pizza~
de seafood dunno wad de..
hohoho
taste still nt bad, but got cheese inside..
i had 3 slices n cant force in anymore le..
ahhaha..
but thx him lots for the treat...
n saw alvin, dunno when's de last time i saw him le..
ahhaha..
n ah zell also,
haven saw him for some times le..
hahahaha...
with them around, working seems to be more fun~
reason, they're there to fool around n making u smile..
a bunch of nice kids/boys~
=)

tml sch, gg for chalet afterwards, most prob staying overnight.

somehow it reminds me of you,
n also, the things we plan to do tgt..

。。。一只眼的泪。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment