Friday, December 07, 2007

hm, i simply enjoyed myself today.

ahahaha
well, firstly, i feel so paiseh to my CATS grpmates!
i told them to meet in atrium at 1130, n say tt be punctual, but in the end, i'm de last to reach!!
i'm like late for around half an hr likedat!!! oops.. sry man ( they wont see this though)
den i even saw mag n hui kuoon in atrium. we are just few steps apart~
ahhaha

den me n my grp mates proceed to canteen 1 to buy bananas, we bought 6 of it. We settled down at the bench at blk 72, and start preparing our bananas for presentation.

i think my grp's presentation was not bad, but there are better ones in my class.
and seriously, their ideas are fun too. some are nt so fun i'd say, but the way they present it out the class makes their product seems more interesting. whoah~

hahaha..

den after CATS, went to find clover, mag and hui kuoon for HIP HOP!!!
aw~ JUSTIS is so so so so ATTRACTIVE man, so MAN, so Fun so CUTE!!!!
n he knows my NAME!!!
MUAHHAHAHAH
then there's this part where he goes round the class to teach each n everyone one of the steps,
when he had come to teach me, i heard him saying my name!!!! <3
AW~ AW~ AW~ Justis~
hahahaha
i'm gg mad for him
lol

he's so charming when dancing
woooooOOoooOooooOooooOOOoooooOOoooooOoooooOOooooOOoooOOOoooOOoo

hahaha, den even after HIP HOP ends, every1's like nt gg back lo, we stayed back a while to hear him talk~
aw aw aw, so cute~

ahhahahah..
alright, i'm gg mad again..
hahaha..

after hip hop, mag n huikuoon n me stayed back a while to study our OB, thx lots gals, for helping me to clarify my nv-ending doubts~
ahahaha..

den i went to collect my online-shopping clothes.
hm, quality nt so nice, n one shirt's TOO BIG for me..
lol...

alright, shall go study for my CT tml..
hope i can slp tonight..

=)

if onli i can have HIP HOP every friday~ ahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment