Tuesday, June 26, 2007

chat with him for 1 hr ++ last night at 2++ am
dad caught me on de phone n got a bit of scolding from dad..
haiya, heck la.. him more important.. =P

heard him sing over de phone..
aw~ just love him so much~ <3
wahahaha...


went to causeway pt to meet him~
something's nt right with me today
quite quiet n weird de..
was just nt in de mood...
my moodswing again or?? arg~ dunno la..

ate tom yam ban mian at de foodcourt..
it's too spicy le.. so i barely touch it..
actually i got touch n eat, but it looked as if nt touched at all when i gave up eating ..
haha... so watever la..

walk in causeway point for a while then we get tired n go home..

he send me to Boon lay again~ =D yipee..

he said something which gave me a shock n shy...
oots..
shant say it out here..
MUAHAHAHAHHA

tml schling..
5 hrs of br8 tml, shld be using them to do projects..

LMS LMS, nt meeting no rehearsing, how to perform de play???
n do we need any props i wonder, n y do i keep on having this feeling tt de script was a bit out of point???

arg~!!!!!
shall nt think of it le..
will drive me mad de...

tt's all le ...

smile smile smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment