Monday, June 25, 2007

23/06/07
David called asking me if wanna go visit Loon at IMM,
he's part-timing there..
i agreed, den David came fetched me, n i ride onto his bike!!!!
wa, scary siah~
but it felt gd when u feel de wind rushing pass u..
it's scary but thrilling~

took this pic at IMM..
den me n David went to JP to develpo de photo, n print it onto white tees..
present for Loon's be-lated Bday~
Loon knew nth abt it~ MUAHAHHAHAH!!!!



24/06/07
meet Loon at Boon Lay MRT, den take to Queensway n wait for David..
oh my..
David had a fall ytd when riding his bike home..
n had left side of his body glide onto de floor, skin tear~
heard from david tt got a lot of blood on his bike~ >.<

really hope tt he had rest at home..
it must hurts like hell man..

we went to marina square,
went to de kiddy palace to see ah toh 1st~
(i last time work in value dollar, n she's my supervisor)
haven seen her for yrs, n she seems to be doing fine..
haha.. was quite surprise tt she still rmb me..


den later on, went to Kbox, sing sing sing..
david left half way to de toilet to change into de tee we made ytd..
haha..
den all 3 went to change into de tee... -.-lll
nice hor~ HOHO~

*from left,
Loon, me, David...
de 2 guys are available orh~ =D



sometimes i really feel fortunate,
i always manage to meet gd ppl,
those that really cares,
all thx to them, i'm able to live my days with a wide grin~
love all those friends around me,
n thx all, for making my life a wonderful one~


时间过得好快,
快得我来不及反应过来,
快得我好想回到过去,
回到那无忧无虑的日子,
那单纯的时光。

No comments:

Post a Comment