Thursday, March 15, 2007

hm.. finally i can use my blog le..

during this period of time when my com's nt functioning,
some many things had happened, so many things i wanna record them down, so many things i wanna keep with me, so many happy memories made, n so many things for me to regret too..

so just a brief summary of wad's going on now..

i'm now currently working in de Chatterbox restaurannt in Meritus Mandarin Hotel..
i've been working since last monday( 05/03/2007) n 1st few days were fine. everyone's tolerant of u as u are new.. haha

den i've quite a fortunate one. got to know some gr8 ppl there, but mainly is guys.
haha..

there's got this guy, called Tom, i'd seen him on my 2nd day. n well, he's a crappy one, keep joking around, n had been very friendly to me. n he always cheers me up. =D i really enjoy n love working with him. but tt's de 1st time i seen him n de last time i work with him~ =.=
den few days later, finally saw him again, but he gave me a great shock by tapping gently on my head~!!!! i was so shock tt my mind's blank out n i didnt even say anything to him!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!! n tt's de last time i saw him..
really hope tt will see him again.. den i'll sure ask for his contact.. i really feel tt it's very fortunate to have some1 tt will always cheer u up... =D

n there's quite few chefs whom were being very kind n friendly n very patient too.. i'm blur, careless n forgetful, but they'll always there to help me~ haha.. so much thx to dem..

hm.. something to mention, i'm really very grateful towards this guy called Ebene. he helped me carried de heavy plates n heard from qiao fei tt today he actually persuaded dose senior staffs to not to force me to carry two plates of chicken rice at one time. it's really too heavy for me i'd say. haiz.. den in de end, de seniors kept on asked him to do it.. so so thx thx to him..

ARH!!!! i've got so much to say but i really dun know how to express my tots n feelings n i'm going NUTS le la!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!

today was really nt my day, mood swing in de afternoon, even nearly cried infront of everyone. haiz.. cheer up gy~ haha..

think tt's all le ba..

nitez.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment