Wednesday, March 28, 2007

27/03/2007

today i tried something new. i went to citispa for a back scrub n steam, n a facial.
hm, tot my face will finally be in better condition after de facial, but wahaha, it turn out to be worst!

i must say tt i'm brave!!! very somemore. haha..
i went to de citispa ALONE!!! haha, i reach there, get changed, n then went for a back scrub. hmm, it was said on de voucher tt de whole scrub thingy will last for 40mins, but haha, it turn out tt de back scrub onli last at most 10mins onli. n for de rest of de time, i sat inside a steamer machine for around half an hour, half NAKED!!!!! dots. =.=
but it really feels so gd so sweat when de temp starts to went up~ haha.. i like tt feeling~ =D

haha, den after de scrub n steam, went for de facial one. hmm, at first, dey apply some cream onto my face, den they left de cream threre for a while, n after few mins, my nightmare came! they start to squeeze my pimples!!!!! Oh MY GOD!!! TT HURTS SO MUCH TT MY TEARS START TO FLOW U KNOW!!! OUCH OUCH!! n i very shuay lei, choose de wrong timing to go there. for my work, i need to put makeup, den my cosmetics arent dose gd quality ones, so in de end, resulted in my face got lots of pimples. AH!!!!! AH!!!!!!!! NIGHTMARE LA!!! so painful lo. de person must have use her chi1 nai3 de li4 qi4 to squeeze my pimples lo. n coz i have so many of them, she took a long long time to finish squeezing them.. omg, i've been tortured for a very very long period of time.
hmm, after all those pimple0-squeezing, she apply a very cooling de mask on my face. really very cooling, so cooling tt i started to chill~~~ =.=
haiz
den hor, after tt mask, everything ends,n know wad, i face look like kanna bitten my hundreds of mosquitoes like tt lo. so red n swelling. ah!! i look like ghost!!! i pay them to toture me n turn me into a red face ghost!!! so dots. haha
think a lot ppl must be staring at me n wonder wad happened to my face when they saw me on de bus to home~ =.=lll

hmm, so first time doing facial, n it's really a painful experience. wonder if i will still dare to try facial~ haha.. i wonder
hmm.. tt's all le.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment