Saturday, August 26, 2006

well, today did nth much except slack, watch tv and maple..

slack...
tt's wad i did everyday..
just can't put my mind n body into work.. sch work
o LVL is approaching..
it's time to work hard...
but i'm not doing it now... =.=

watch tv..
i've been watching tv since i woke up in the morning at 9+am..
early hor... crazy rite!
i didn't want to
my mom's de culprit for it.. *hehe*
well..
i watch some meaningless programmes, the TeenTitans, Pokemon, Doremon..
and some meaningful ones...
the one on de animals thingy showing at 12noon, channalU...
haha....
slacking all de way man~

maple...
maple for 3hours++
but i was on the edge of exploding...
LAG LAG LAG!!!!
i kept lagging out...
when can i finish my those 999kills quest??
wa...
sianz...
how i wish i can play Audition like Kai and Caro...
so kool...
i wanna try to...
but~..
wad if later my com broke down again??
then i'll be in deep trouble le eh... ( my kor lo...=[ )

had a 20min ++ chat with alice on the phone
with my mom constantly distracting me by toking to me..
sry alice...
i know it's irritating..
but really sorry..
and also very sorry to alice..
for u need to repeat ur words many times
sry eh...
think i really need to go for a hearing checkup le..
haha...


having tution tml,
11 males ( including the teacher ) Vs 1 gal( me )..
i've got no one to tok to, to sit with...
boring n weird, for me la..
but just as my friend had said be4,
i shouldnt be thinking about it now..
o LVL's more important than it...
ya...
agree...
i'll try i try..
but i haven finish my work...
how?
die die le ah~
-haiz-

+VioLenCe+

No comments:

Post a Comment