Thursday, August 24, 2006

2nd post...

hm.. This is my 2nd post le..

haha..

dun really know wad to blog eh...

hm...

let me see...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still don't really know what to do with this blogger thing,

i still have lots of problems with it...

got to change my skin.. haha =D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today, had normal lessons, and today was quite a slack day I will say...

enjoyed the SS tutorial today, Mr Soon n his story-telling time..

fun, interesting n not to forget--> humorous.. =D

erm... me n pris today had some sot of argument...
we argued on which country interfered in de Sri Lanka conflict.
she said it's Indonesia, while I claimed it's India.
no one wants to give in n admit wrong...
so I turned back to ask Caro.. Caro said it's India..
when I told Pris tt it's India n not Indonesia,
I meant nth of proving myself correct or "See, I told ya it;s not Indonesia le!",
I just want to tell her tt it's India n not Indonesia, as she may get penalise if she write wrong fact in de actual exam..
but she seems to get the wrong meaning...
a bit of rising tension...
haiz... Sigh..
maybe I express myself in the wrong way again??? ?_? *headache*

Looks like I need to improve more on my expression le...
haha -_-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hm....

need to apologise to Pris n Caro...
for passing my flu virus/bacteria to them...

Oops... I didn't mean to pass them to ya de..

hope u 2 get well soon...

I'm recovering from flu le I think...
I hope so...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hm...

next week Prelim science Pract. le...

scared scared...

haven prepare.. haven study...
wad's going to happen to me...
wad's waiting ahead of me...
I wonder...
*i felt an ominous feeling * x(

N wad about my O LvL EL paper 2 n 3???

will my bad luck last till the papers???
I hope n pray tt I wont...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worries
Worries
n
lots of Worries...

+VioLenCe+



No comments:

Post a Comment