Tuesday, January 03, 2012

New year, a new beginning for everyone

Hello 2012..

A new year had began. Do you feel it? I don't. It feels just like any normal days.

Unlike many of my friends whom went for countdowns n celebrate the ending of 2011. I had been camping at home to relax and nua for the long 3 days.

Really needed a break from work.

Now that holidays had ended, it's time to get back to work and fight for another year.

I should be deep in sleep by now. Think I had been sleeping too much at the wrong hours and had totally screwed my bio-clock.
Here I am, wide awake and unable to fall asleep, ranting some random stuffs on my long abandoned blog. Haha

Had set some new year resolutions for 2012. Shall try my best to keep to it.

Alright, I can't think of what to say anymore.

Nights/morning!

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment