Saturday, July 10, 2010

life's unpredictable,it's full with ups and downs..


but why do i always encounter those unlucky ones..!!???


firstly,
i was hit by a tree branch when exiting the carpark at wheellock.
OUCH!!
it hit my shoulder.
Things happened so fast and sudden that I do not know how to handle it.
but it was really painful.
well, i'm pretty lucky though unlucky,
if the branch had landed on my head,
i'd be seen in tomorrow's papers.

just hope that this wont happen to me anymore....


next,
a flying cockroach air-crashed me when i'm engrossed in my latest One Piece release.
Gotten a fright when felt something hit my legs.
took a closer look at what it was,
and to my HORROR!,
saw a cockroach crawling away from me.

hence, took a un-used slipper,
followed the cockroach as it crawls.
found a perfect timing and killed it!

DAMN U COCKROACH!!!


i'm doing pest control! LOL..


enough of those -ve things,
here's something that i'd love to share:

TCC having promotions!!
1 for 1 main course till 25 July!!!
and the food's so YUMMY,
the ambience is warm and cosy~
I'M SIMPLY in LOVE with IT!!!

TCC's always my favourite place~!!!
except that it may be a bit costly for me now..
=D

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


night.

No comments:

Post a Comment