Monday, April 12, 2010

is tt hatred?
i dunno..

all i know is hurt is incurred, and they wont go off..


u did things tt i hate..
you choose to left me when i needed ur presence.
you think abt wads gd for you,
maybe u have tot for me as well.
but what u think is good for me might nt be what i wanted..

if i don need it, then it's no longer good/useful to me..

you lied to me.
you choose to protect ur privacy, hiding things from me.

you break up with me over sms again, even when you know i hate things this way, even when i keep telling you do it face to face..

too many empty words, it's all words no actions..

where are the apologies tt i wanted?
you said u will,
but u nv do so.. NOT EVEN ONCE...




i gave up everything on you..

was thinking if we can still be friends, but doubt so
u also wont want it as well..
right?

too much disappointments..
i can tolerate others..
but not lies, not constant hurts..
it's too tiring to continue....
if u want leave, then make it a clear cut..
which is wad's really gg to happen now..
from today onwards.....
.......

i dunno why u still chats with me on msn,
why still call me hon, dear and so on,
but tt wont happen anymore..


it's over...


family and love, i don have any left..

No comments:

Post a Comment