Tuesday, June 02, 2009

thursday( 28/05/2009)

a short dinner and movie date.

and turns out to be my Lunar Bday~
hhoho..

it feels good to be involved, to be introduced around.
though socialization wasn't what i'm good at, nor enjoys,
you do make me feel involved. =)

Lunar Bday,
coincidence=)
mama told me before i left house.
was greatful that she actually remembers.( tot they dont care de )
ate few mouthful of noodles and rushed out house.

sitting outside de esplanade, doing nothing..
small sharing sessions.
i'm contented. =)
enjoyed the time spend..


it's the thoughts and the sincerity that matters to me..
em, if it can be put into actions, wont it be BETTER? =D



Friday(29/05/2009)

wake up in the morning to do the MRSH e-chat.
bored... and messy chatrooms.
totally turn off when i enters it.=X

chionged my BMM elearning work,
and go for sun tanning after tt.
by the time me n mag reach sentosa,
it was already 3+PM.
kind of late for sun tanning.
and well, we didnt get tan also.
the sun wasn't too strong,
and the hours were short.

after that, we met up with jess, sin li, sihao for a flyer experience.
10bucks only, and it's the last day le..
gals hours =D

Sat and Sun(30-31/05/2009)
work as usual,
sunday, dar's at town as well=)
fetched me up after work and send me off at the bus stop.

no much time left before tekong.=(




life's still as usual, with loads of works piling up, no time/i'm lazy to finish the works?

part time's giving me some troubles and headaches, for i cant afford much time for friends and work, and dar also.

still, i cant quit..

it's stressful, yet at the same time, that's what shapes us stronger=)
shall go slp le..


nitey~

can i have more time ?

No comments:

Post a Comment