Friday, January 02, 2009

Have decided to do resolutions for this yr.
well, we did this in sec sch, n i was nv serious in it AT ALL..
shall get serious for this yr, yr2008


1) Save $$
set a limitted amt tt can be spent per month, if overspent, den die die my business. shall be
harsh on myself i think, i'm too anyhow le lei

2) Lose weight
gain quite a few Kilograms of weight since de start of poly sch life. All my so xinku losed
weight had came back le, n my butts, thighs n stomach are getting bigger than ever. Gotta
control my appetite, eat lesser. I DUN WANNA REALLY BECOME A BALL like wad C2Y
says..

3) Work hard for my academic
had been more n more slack as days goes by. It's time to sit down and pull up my socks le i
think. My parents thrown in so much $$ to let me study, i dun wanna just get to back some
Cs, Bs, or worse, D or fails. So i hope to get all As for my academic. but tt seems so impossible,
so 4As out of 6 modules.

4) Have $2000 savings in my bank.

5) To stay in contact with all my dear friends.
this is like so hard n impossible for me to do it man. i seldom contacts ppl for no reason. haiz.
but i shall try my best i suppose. i dun wanna lose my friends. they mean too much to me. I
cant survive without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment