Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally ECD's down,
and well, our tutor like the video we presented.
n i'm so happy abt it, coz i did it all by myself.. =)
felt de effort being paid off


was supposed to meet 10am with my grp to rehearse, n it's suggested by me.
but i overslpt n didnt turn up for it.
reason?
i was editing the video till 430am last night n couldnt wake up the next morning.
Mag said tt in the eyes of others, ppl might have a bad impression n will feel tt it's my fault.
well in fact it's really my fault.
but i had to complete the video so... i also dunno wad to say

i dunno.
feel as if i'm trying to rebute for myself.
maybe i cant even bother abt it?
well no idea n i'm really nt in the mood for it.

sometimes explanations are unnecessary, others may nt accept or listen.
so just let it be?
this attitude of mine will eventually get me into trouble one day...
i need to change..

i need to change my habit of being late n laziness..

after ECD, stayed back n took some photos,
we trying to pic-out the
-7 dwaft story.
-the split personality princess/witch
-the shortie prince, shorter than princess by ALOT >.<

lol..

alright back to my HRM tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment