Tuesday, May 06, 2008

OopS~1!!!

i'm a bad gal, should be chiong-iong my tutorial for tml de, but this is whre i am now..
LOL

okok..

hmm, ytd, went to work as usual, n i was LATE!!! ONCE again.
yea, late for 6min, n i asked the supervisors there if there will be any deduction in my pay for the lateness
n de ans i get was YES~ late 5 min deduct half hr pay!!!!

OMG< so much la.
but ok, wads de problem is tt I TOTALLY NO IDEA ON IT AT ALL..

jia lat la,
den i still v daring, tell those supervisors, den i start work at 1230pm la, *suppose to start 12 de.
hahaha..
but they told me cannot, coz my schedule was 12noon.. -.-

hahaha, as a normal human, of coz i'll wanna start work 1230 la, i'm nt at all interested in working free labour for half an hr lo.. sianz de
ahhaha

den hor, de stupid butch la, come fake fake with me, sian la, if wanna deduct den deduct lo, since i'm at de fault, no need to pretend gd de, see le even more PUKING siah~

i seriously DISLIKE her to de EXTREME!!!!!!!


phooo~ shall calm down.
oh ya, den break with auntie helen and Zell, n still kanna tio say by tt butch, regarding de punch card thingy.. SIANZ la..
onli dare say me de lei~
LOUYA to the fullest la tt STUPID BUTCH!

phoo phoo~ calm down calm down..

oh ya, break with auntie helen n zell,
hahaha, =)
ate at the food court, complain complain complain.
auntie helen left first, coz her break onli 45 min.. =(
den accompanied zell to buy Bday cake for HIMSELF~
ahhaha, n i'm HappY tt he took my words..
ahahhaa
instead of the normal n dulling "happy birthday" words written on the cake,
he put " Eat me, it's my birthday" (something likett de)
hahahaha..
=)
yea, likett den more fun ma...

den back to work,
hahaha.
heng no much ppl...

n oh, a male part-time working there le, desmond, n was really quite surprise to see some changes in him, his working attitudes.. =)
from bad to quite ok~ nice 1~ hohohoho

but came home V. tired..
n slack all de way online doing rubbish...


then TODAY~

late for my lecture, CMA, half hr late, so lazy to tab card also, just take my own sweet time to go in..
couldn't absorb wad de lecturer's talking, coz i skip de previous lecture <>.<
so ended up just plain copying of formulas n words..
n was quite moody de..
PMS period siah..
n sorry eh, my tone this morning was like so damn bad...
yea yea..
sry all ppls...

FMGT lecture was really a slping lecture.
the lecturer's pretty lame, but somehow de way he conduct his lecture is just putting me to slp..
yea, though i tried my v.best to concentrate, but still failed..
ended up dozing away..
yea yea...

ahhaha...

okok..
dunno wad to crap le..
shall go back to my tutorial le..
tml Npstrings-guitar~
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment