Wednesday, May 09, 2007

sick sick sick..
had a slight fever, 37.4 degree celcius, n no voice ytd, but i still went sch like nth happens..
nth much happens, just lecture n i'm acting like a mute, cant talk, can onli write wad i wanna say onto papers n show it to others..

when was slacking at convention centre, i accidentally spill half cup of barley water onto myself n i SCREAMED, n i got some of my voice back!!!! it feels so gd to be able to talk again.. =D
but haiz.. my poor burmudas, wet n sticky.. went to toilet to clean up..
in de end, wet but nt sticky =D

went IMM alone to do some shopping, but dun really see wad i want..
den went home, n found out tt my temp's 38 degree celcius..
feel like a dead man..
haha,,
so went to slp at 11am, so early..

woke up 3++am this morning, feeling damn uncomfortable. felt so hot n warm, dizzy n nauseous.
went toilet, hopping tt can vomit something out, but nth came out..
i went to measure my temp, whoah, 39.4 degree celcius, haven had fever for ages le me..
haha

den mom wake up at 5am, saw me like dying so restless, go take panadol n let me eat..
she also go wet de towel n put it onto my forehead,
n it does help a little..
felt better after some time..
dad get me some salt water n let me drink, say tt will help..
ok.. so i drink lo..
den went to bed n rest.. start to sweat n it smells bad.....

wake up at 9.30am, go down to clinic to see doc n take mc..
by then de fever had alrdy gone le..
cant manage to push open de clinic door, like stuck likedat.. so i wait outside waiting for another inside de clinic to open de door.. so dumb..

dots..
the doc weird weird de..
i told de doc i fever this morning, feel like vomiting, sore throat n like a bit flu
he asked me when's de last time my mens come.
so i told him around 16 april likedat.. ( anyhow say de.. but somewhere dere ba..)
den i curious y he asked abt mens, so i asked him:
"wad does my mens got to do with it?"

"oh, coz u say u feel like vomitting, so i tot maybe pregnant."
WAD!!!! PREGNANT!!!! do i look tt old??
i know my specs nv fails to make me look older, but got so cham nt??
n de doc like keep on emphasizing me to rest more..
haha..
wonder if i'm thinking too much..
he sounds as if i did a lot of vigorous activities at night likedat..=.=
if he didnt say de pregnant thing at 1st, i dun think i'll think so much le ba..
haha
oh ya..
de doc told me tt de clinic's closing down at 18 may, n say tt if i still want de clinic to be there, den need to go to de town coucil to appeal..
he said tt de town council tot tt de resisdents dun want de clinic tt's y they closing it..
but i dunno where's de town council eh..
n hor,,
de doc sounds as if he want de clinic to continue functioning more than i do..
haha...
weird weird

den went to take away yong tau fu at my mom's friend de stall..
haha.. de friend say i slim down a lot..
last time face round round butts big big..
now face nt as round le.. n looks more thin le..
MUAHAHAHA =D

oh my.. my temp's rising again le.. wahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment